Would like to share my experience and some advice here to provide more information to all of you going for the AC.
I attended the AC in Swindon a few days ago and have since been given a offer.
- Go to the AC venue early so that you can be one of the first few candidates to arrive, therefore an easier experience for you to remember their names and also get a feel of the group since you will have to do group exercises
- You will be divided into two groups upon arrival. One group will have to prepare for the individual case study (for presentation) while the other group will go on for their interviews. After that, it switches.
- Interview may be intimidating but just I think the most unexpected one for me was “tell me a time you experience great customer service”…
- Group exercise, instructions are given to you in the email… Most important things are to (1)understand the task (2) its fine not to get the conversation rolling, speak confidently, know what youre saying, try not to stutter! If your team mates are rambling on, let them speak but when they finish, be like “Ok, so what you are proposing is to do this because this?” & move on with the discussion.
- Speed Interview: They will ask questions like “TMAT when you lost track of time while doing something”. It was a really chill experience for me, it was almost like they HAD to ask the question but it was just to size up how friendly and confident you are.
They called the next day to tell me the results although not much feedback…
If you would like a bit more insights through specific questions, feel free to pm me