Willis

Did anyone here applied for a Graduate position with Willis UK and heard back from them?
Thanks

What’s Willis?

Willis is a global insurance broker, and also deals in reinsurance and risk management. See willis.com

Hey @cvdrs - did you have your Willis interview in the end? What happened?- how did it go?

I had interview but still to hear from them!

I’ve got the initial interview with them next week. Anything happen there outside of the usual tests? It just seems a bit different that the first round is a full day at the office in London rather than just online tests and a phone interview.

Hi-
Just wondered if any of you actually took up a job with Willis and if so, what’s it like working for them.

Hi-
Just wondered if any of you actually took up a job with Willis and if so, what’s it like working for them.

Did anyone apply for Willis? Experience will be highly appreciated!!!

Has anyone heard back from Willis regarding their grad scheme?

Hey guys, has anyone had an interview with Willis? Got an interview with them in a few weeks and I’m really nervous! Are there any questions that are particularly technical?

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Hi all,

Has anyone already taken or been invited to the paper based test for Willis?
Do you know if they are suppose to be just one of those SHL tests or something else (as it is indicated that the numerical test is a non-calculator one)?

Thanks!