Where can I get a hold of ACA material?

ICAEW

Hey all

I managed to secure a job with Deloitte for the ACA program to start in 2010 intake year.

However, I want to get a head start on familiarising myself with the ACA material. I have looked at the ICAEW syllabus but cant seem to find the books anywhere.

Is anyone here interested in selling thier previous material or alternatively would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to where I can get the ACA material.

Regards

Hey all

I managed to secure a job with Deloitte for the ACA program to start in 2010 intake year. However, I want to get a head start on familiarising myself with the ACA material. I have looked at the ICAEW syllabus but cant seem to find the books anywhere. Is anyone here interested in selling thier previous material or alternatively would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to where I can get the ACA material.

Regards

hi, you first have to register as an independent student, this will give you access to the ICAEW online shop…

Hi

You do not have to register as an independent student to purchase the ACA learning materials. Anyone can purchase materials directly from the distributor - www.gillards.com/icaew

However - it is worth asking Deloitte to put you in touch with your tuition provider, as they will be purchasing materials on your behalf for the course, and may be able to get them to you earlier so that you can start some pre-course work.

thank you for your reply.

I will try to get hold of the basic/overview materials from a provider. I have asked Deloitte re getting the material earlier, however, I was told that once candidates are enrolled, only then can the material be provided, which I guess is a valid point.

If you want you can get the materials from Gillards above

You can also have a look at the pre-course material at:

http://financial.kaplan.co.uk/TrainingandQuals/Accountancy/ACA(ICAEW)/Precoursework/Pages/default.aspx