What is the best way to practice for numerical test...

This is quite embarrassing as I have successfully completed my master in Aeronautical engineering (I got a 2.1) but yet find it hard to do these online test, I was wondering if any one could point me in the direction of any useful resources to help me get up to scratch…

This site [http://jobtestprep.co.uk/jobtestprep/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=385&CategoryID=80&affiliateid=10107 Job Tests] provides lots of practice material that is of an equal standard to the tests you’ll get at assessment centres.

What exactly are you struggling with?

Hi i really need to practice for online numeracy test with solutions…I would appreciate any advice on free website sources or the best company to purchase from

Hi i really need to practice for online numeracy test with solutions…I would appreciate any advice on free website sources or the best company to purchase from

I am also really struggling with these test, i’m not quite sure why because im usually quite good with numbers. did you find any websites with solutions that helped you or does anybody else know of any?

Hi rachel1358

Yep, there are many websites from which you can get some practice, for example, www.graduatewings.co.uk offer some free numerical and verbal reasoning tests which may be useful for your practice.

Just keep practicing, don’t give up and you’ll get certainly better with time…

You can practice many numeracy problems from www.lofoya.com where problems are categorized into different difficulty levels.