Welcome to WikiJob

Accenture

WikiJob is thrilled to officially welcome the Accenture Graduate Recruitment Team to our forums. We look forward to seeing your posts and questions with regards to early careers at Accenture.

Welcome to Graduate recruitment team ! What are the chances for an International student (will be graduating from UK uni in June 2018) getting a Graduate role (Law with Business degree) and being sponsored by Accenture? Thanks in advance !

Hi, thanks for your message. With regards to students who need to obtain sponsorship to work in the UK - we state that if a candidate is successful in their application and we offer the candidate a job, we’ll support them in making their sponsorship application. However, the decision is made by the UK Border Agency, so we cannot guarantee the outcome. Hope this info helps, Jihan.

Thanks !

Hi. I graduate in 2014 and now I want to apply for graduate role at Accenture. My background is accounting and finance. I am applying outside UK and don’t have Tier 4. So:

1. Could you please advise which role I will better suit at Accenture? Could you please provide more info regarding the graduate programmes?
  2. Can I apply now for 2016 intake? Could you please provide more info regarding the intake dates?
    I have read info on your website but still I need some clarification.
    Thanks

Hi, thanks for your message. With regards to students who need to obtain sponsorship to work in the UK - we state that if a candidate is successful in their application and we offer the candidate a job, we’ll support them in making their sponsorship application. However, the decision is made by the UK Border Agency, so we cannot guarantee the outcome. If you take a look at our website - linked below, you will be able to see which programmes are still open to applications: https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/Careers/apply.aspx
. I hope this helps, Rebecca

Hi, I have seen that you were recruiting for Accenture Operations Graduate postion and deadline was Mid April. But it is no longer being advertised. Is that postion filled or you will re-open it again? And normally after how long we can expect an answer after submitting an application? Thanks