Watson Wyatt online test

hello guys,
today i have been invited to do online numerical test of Watson Wyatt within two days…it’s quite rush …
can anybody help me with it?
did anybody do it before?

appreciate your help…
thanks

Hey,

From what I recall, it was the shl test. You can try that at shldirect.com. All i can recommend is practicing your numerical skills by doing some psychometric numerical tests before the testing. It’s not too difficult so just focus on ‘warming up’ on your math skills before doing the actual test.

Good luck with it!

thanks a lot…
unforunately, I was failed… it’s really competitive than many other tests I did…
I need to work harder ^^

I agree, the test is harder than the standard SHL test although the questions are still from SHL.

Hi guys, i need your help for “Verbal Reasoning” tests… i’m an international student and english not being my first language always have trouble passing the verbal test. upto now i have given nearly 10 verbal test for different companies and only 2 verbal tests i have passed …

I’m “very” strong in mathematics, i found SHL test quite easy. for WW numerical test i completed all the 18 questions within time and i was sure minimum 15 of them were 100% correct (i got the interview call next day). i have given nearly 10 numerical tests for different companies and i have passed all of them.

So Guys, can you please give me any hint, suggestion or tip to improve my verbal reasoning test. if you help me , i will help you clear your numerical tests :wink: … Sharing is caring… waitting for your replies …

Hi guys, i need your help for “Verbal Reasoning” tests… i’m an international student and english not being my first language always have trouble passing the verbal test. upto now i have given nearly 10 verbal test for different companies and only 2 verbal tests i have passed …

I’m “very” strong in mathematics, i found SHL test quite easy. for WW numerical test i completed all the 18 questions within time and i was sure minimum 15 of them were 100% correct (i got the interview call next day). i have given nearly 10 numerical tests for different companies and i have passed all of them.

So Guys, can you please give me any hint, suggestion or tip to improve my verbal reasoning test. if you help me , i will help you clear your numerical tests :wink: … Sharing is caring… waitting for your replies …

hey, Bunnu, I am an international student as well, however, not numerically as strong as you are… about verbal reasoning, i know some tips, for example, when you see ‘only’, ‘entire’, ‘all’ in the answers, you need to be careful, it is normally wrong/untrue since the statement can not be too absolute… and if there is some words in the statements are not in the original paragraph, it is very likely to be wrong/untrue or cannot say… good luck!

by the way, how did you practice for the numerical test? I did some online tests and I have also bought books, but I still failed the test, very disappointing… Thanks in advance!

Thanks Grace for your advice about verbal reasoning test … i always get confused while selected “False” or “Cannot say” … About numerical test, one of friend gave me a book i think it was called “How to master physcometric resoning tests”, i practiced on numerical reasoning on this book for like a week, and started applying in companies … apart from that i’m sharp in mathematics and solve numerical reasonings quite easily. Thanks

I did this and failed, ridiculously difficult compared to shl and iv been getting 80%+ on shl online numeracy!

I recieved an invitation to take the online tests, and also failed! I have done so many practise tests, looked at books but all the practises are so much easier then the real thing :frowning: dont know what else i can do…!

Does WW actually require a verbal test reasoning then?