Vodafone Global Enterprise 2012 Tests

Vodafone

Hi, I have got through to the next round with VGE, and now I have to do data tests. Could anyone let me know what type of tests they are.

I am seriously useless at these tests, and I have 3 days to do them. I am currently studying for 4 exams next week, so I’m stressing out a little lol

I would appreciate any help at all

cheers

Hi there, I also got through to the next round and received SHL link to complete the tests.

Glad to have found someone else who is going through the same thing :slight_smile:

Do you also have to complete it by the 22nd?

It states it’s a Logical Reasoning test. Is that the same as Inductive Reasoning? Because on the SHL website i can’t find “Logical Reasoning”!!!

Would appreciate any help.

I have to do them by the 23rd! Well my intake on logical reasoning is ‘shapes tests’

I done the same thing looked on the SHL site and nothing I cant see them being the maths tests as it doesn’t state yo need a calculator

I got through the test stage but have not been sent the link to the test. Does any one know what kind of maths question they ask

Hi Guys,

I have given my VGE online exam few days back and have cleared it. I can understand that it sounds bit confusing but its not numerical its a diagrammatic test or ‘whats the sequence’ test. You can find some examples here http://www.shldirect.com/inductive_reasoning.html, however the exams questions are bit more difficult than this.

These kind of exams need few proven tricks like observing the closewise or anticlock wise movements, observing the pattern increase or decrease of objects etc, I would suggest you practice few questions with your friends who are good at it. simply know what their thought process is. sometimes these question may be confusing.
You will have few practice questions before the test, I would say not to ans all the questions correct IN PRACTICE EXAM (8 questions) because your main test will have difficult questions then.You will have time to re-try the practice questions as many times as you want within the fixed time (i think 15 mins) so it should be easy to know the correct ans. Its purely my experience and understanding of SHL exams.

all the best

Thank you Vale for your information.

Thank you so much Valentino! !

I think the next step now is the telephone interview and then assessment centre.

I wonder: what questions will be asked during the telephone interview??

Does anyone know what kind of activities we will be facing at the assessment center?? Do we have to take such psychometric tests again?!

Thanks to everyone who is helping shed light on this.

I also couldn’t find any detailed information on WHAT this graduate scheme actually entails… anyone of you know a link or information?!!

I cleared my online test too!!! Quite easy…

Hi Xtinoz123,

Was it all just guessing sequences?

Thanks!!

Hi,

So after a lot of practice I completed the test. It got gradually more difficult.

For some it will be “easy” and for some very challenging. So it’s very subjective.

Let’s hope we get through to the next round: interviews. That’s the real challenge.

No. Not guessing sequences. You have to study the practice test to understand it.

I wonder if we have to take any other tests down the line? Or whether this is the only (psychometric test)…

hey guys!

Just finshed my online test. Dont think I did well enough though cos I was really nervous for some reason. Anyone know when and how I can get my test results?

By the way , goodluck to those who have not done it yet. The questions were actually fair so Im sure y’all would be just fine.

Kepping my fingers crossed.

hey guys!

Just finshed my online test. Dont think I did well enough though cos I was really nervous for some reason. Anyone know when and how I can get my test results?

By the way , goodluck to those who have not done it yet. The questions were actually fair so Im sure y’all would be just fine.

Kepping my fingers crossed.

Just done my test! is challenging! only got to question 21 out of 24! lets hope i was accurate! :slight_smile:

Good luck to you lasek!! I’m sure you will be fine.

I received an email today from VGE that I passed the test :slight_smile: I think they are doing the application screening now…

thank you :slight_smile:

Ahhh well done to you for passing. lets hope i pass now

lol was searching for the “like” button to like ur post. well this is not facebook :stuck_out_tongue:

Did anyone hear anything back yet from VGE? Anyone else told they passed the test?

Hello Firasco,

I have passed the test, and have my telephone interview coming up in a few days.