Vodafone Experience Day (March 2010)

Vodafone

Hi

Just wondering is anyone attending experience day at Vodafone for the one year graduate scheme.

Thanks.

Hi, I am attending the experience day. Any idea what we are going to do?

All I been told is that there will be an Interview, a group task and some other stuff which they have not mentioned.

Is your on like mid March? What time

Cheers :slight_smile:

It is on 5th March? How about yours ?

Mines on the 15th

Will you do me a favor and let me know what the ask you etc please?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I’ve also been invited to the ‘Experience Day’ - mine is on the 15th. All the information I’ve gotten is that there will be an interview and a group activity, I assume there will be a presentation by vodafone to give us some insight into the company, thats just my opinion though! Do you guys mind me asking what kind of backgrounds ye have ie… retail etc?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I will be joining for the Experience Day on March 5. My background is marketing and investment banking - I realize that sounds a bit out there. Anyways, looking forward to meeting new faces and maybe working together soon.

All the best,
Luigi

Hi!

I’ll be attending the Experience Day on March 5, with two of you guys! I have no idea what they will ask us… I’ve only been told to dress smart but not with a suit and that it will last for half a day. I have to be there at 8.45 am… what about you? How will you prepare for the day? Have you experienced something similar? My background is management, I worked for some media companies so this sounds a little bit new to me too.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Erica

Hi!

I’ll be attending the Experience Day on March 5, with two of you guys! I have no idea what they will ask us… I’ve only been told to dress smart but not with a suit and that it will last for half a day. I have to be there at 8.45 am… what about you? How will you prepare for the day? Have you experienced something similar? My background is management, I worked for some media companies so this sounds a little bit new to me too.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Erica

I had some one from HR who told me what they day is likely to be and how you should dress up (smart but not too formal)

Shuilleabhan: What time is your experience day on 15th… Mines in the afternoon.

Hi hazihaz,

may I ask you what they told you about the day? What is it likely to be?

Thanks

Erica

Hi Hazihaz,

Mine is on in the morning. Did HR give you any further insight into the day other than whats up here already?

My background is Telecommunications/Retail/Property/Law…

Best of Luck Everyone!!

Hi, Hazihaz and those whose interview are in 15th Mar. I am wondering what roles you applied for?
My interview is in 5th Mar and I am applying Marketing position. I just want to see whether two interviews date are for ppl who apply different roles.

Hi, Hazihaz and those whose interview are in 15th Mar. I am wondering what roles you applied for?
My interview is in 5th Mar and I am applying Marketing position. I just want to see whether two interviews date are for ppl who apply different roles.

Hi Kosover,

The departments I asked for are Legal/Property/HR respectively, but I said I would be interested in other areas in the company also. Hows your prep going for the Experience Day?

I applied to Finance/Marketing/Strategic.

All I been told is a group exercise, interview and tour around the building by one of HR people when he called up just to confirm I was coming.

It is expected to last max 5hrs I Think.

hi everybody!

I’m also in the experience days on the 5th at 8.45.

I applied for finance/strategy/mktg

I would like to ask you a couple of things…

by dress smart what you think they mean??? for assessment center usually I dress up with a white shirt and gray suit…would it be too much?? they expect us to go there just with jeans and shirt?

do you think there will be logic/math tests or just interview and cases?

for the interview how are you preparing your self? i am getting ready by saying why i chosed vodafone and this programme and not the one of orange for example…what about you??

any feedback will be highly appreciated!

cheers

TFM