Verbal questions, please help!

Hi, guys,

I found some verbal questions really tricky to me and I provided my answers (True, False, Cannot say) as follows.

Sometimes I really confuse about the difference between False and Cannot say. It is highly appreciated if you guys can give your suggestions and answers.

Thanks

TEXT 1:

1. It had been assumed that people would communicate more honestly when using e-mail than when using the telephone. F
  2. An implication of the study is that if telephone conversations are recorded and people are aware of this fact, they are likely to be more truthful over phone. C
  3. People are unconcerned about the repercussion of email untruths. C

TEXT 2:

1. People feel safer when there are more police on the street. C
  2. Reducing the number of police officers has led to a reduction in crime. T

TEXT 3:

1. Teachers with revolutionary ideas will attempt to influence their pupils for their own political ends. C
  2. Some teachers who report children of wrongdoing do so because of malice, rather than any legitimate reason. C
  3. Some of those working in education have their own hidden agendas. C

TEXT 4:

1. Bipedalism is the main trait that distinguishes ancient human from Austraplopithecus. T
  2. Bipedal apes are more evolutionarily advantaged than quadrupedal ones. C
  3. Australopithecus is as closely related to ancient man as to the chimpanzee. T

TEXT 5:

12. The program is more accurate at identifying the gender of the writer than the fictional or non fictional content of the passage. C
13. Stereotypes are generally based on fact. C

Hi I have the same problem as you really confused with especially cannot tell and false and on top of that English is not really my first language so :frowning: :frowning: