Vantis 2010 entry

Hello

Was just wondering if anyone has gone through the application process with vantis yet?

I haven’t- but there are a couple of other forum posts on the topic. Have you been for interview yet?

I went through the app process… I just remember doing it with pass recruitment. If you need help with that let me know. Has anyone gone for a telephone interview?

Hi gunnasni…i have a telephone interview coming up with Pass…was wondering if you could give me some tips…Thanks

Hi gunnasni…i have a telephone interview coming up with Pass…was wondering if you could give me some tips…Thanks

Saf … i have a tel interview also with Pass but don’t know the date yet. They guy told me he would arrange it once his schedule was free. Did u have to go through something similar? It’s been almost three weeks and still haven’t heard bk despite emailing him.

Macers,…yes I am in the same position as yourself…but i received my email last week…maybe you should give him a call and see what they say.

Macers,…yes I am in the same position as yourself…but i received my email last week…maybe you should give him a call and see what they say.

hey saf and macers…I had to wait 3-4 weeks before I got an email to choose the dates for my telephone interview…mines the end of this week. I will defo update you lot when I am done, but I have been told through other posts that it’s not the usual format interview. Just have to wait and see.

so I had the telephone interview, it consists of:

questions 1-5 are numerical

it’s all about basic geometric and arithmetic sequences and really straight forward, such as

16 61 78 87 54 45 31 ? answer is 13 (opposite of 31)

also make sure you know %, it’s not too difficult as the person is really kool.

questions 6-11 consists of verbal test i.e spell committee

Make sure you have an interest in accounting. If there is anything else I can help with. please let me know. Good luck to all!