Urgent help need, EY Audit Graduate role

EY
ICAS
ICAEW

Hi there, I applied for the Audit role at EY and just got my acceptance letter by post. The problem is that while I intended to go for ICAEW and that is what my partner interview was based on as well, the offer letter says that I will be studying towards my ICAS qualification. As I have exemptions for the ICAEW and had my heart set out to do that qualification I find it quite disheartening that they have offered my ICAS instead. This in no way is meant to undermine ICAS which I believe is an equally good route but my three years at university as well as the entire recruitment process thus far has lead me to believe that ICAEW is indeed the best for me. My question is that what should I do now? Is it possible to change from ICAS to ICAEW once the offer has been made as I haven’t accepted the offer as of yet. The office that I applied for offers both the qualifications as well so what do you think I should do? I thank you for your help in advance

Hi andy_123, this is unusual as I’ve been offered an audit role at EY and I’m on ICAEW. What office are you studying at?

PS. If you see spam like the second comment in this thread, or the regular fake passport threads, you should report it to info @ wikijob.co.uk.