URGENT - Case Studies

Can anyone give me advice or any links to websites that may help?

Thank you!!

The only ones I could find:

Remember that in general, most case studies can be completed with good common sense. Making sure to back up your recommendations with good ideas.

I am an MSc Postgraduate student in Mechanical engineering with a disciplined and organised approach towards work, who works very well under pressure. I am viewed and respected by others as a good team player with relevant transferable skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people from various different backgrounds. I am able to contribute problem solving ability both in groups and on an individual bases in a challenging environment. My long term ambition is to work as a Mechanical Engineer your Company. I am seeking for a full time graduate job to start as soon as possible.

KEY SKILLS          

• My practical experience and in-depth knowledge with hydraulic equipment enables me to assemble the subsea control modules (SCM) from the kit box through to carrying up the factory acceptance testing (FAT).I am Well able to operate and schedule maintenance management and asset care to the drill rig machines and other related hydraulic equipment due to my deep understanding of the system and operation of hydraulic systems.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office and 2 years working experience on Computer Aided Design packages such as ANSYS,NASTRAN, STAR CCM+ CFD, HYPER MESH, HYPER STUDY WORK, Engineering 1D-Flow Master, CATIA for 3-D task, Solid works 3D CAD, AutoCAD, Mathlab Simulink &IPG CARMAKER.
• I have specific workshop skills in Engineering Fabrication such as Welding, Forging, Casting & Molding also I have basic knowledge how to Used Machines such as: MIG/TIG Welding, Lathes, Milling machine, Band saw, Vacuum Forming machine and CNC machine to do production.
• Talent in Cambridge Engineering Selection CES 4 Edu Pack Software (Composite Materials & CES selection charts)
• Excellent Skill in CAE Topology ,Topography & Size optimization
• Outstanding Skill in Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) including Drag & Lift forces

EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION

Sept 09 09/ 10: Coventry University, MSc Mechanical Engineering Awarded:Distinction
Core Modules: First Semester
Computer-Aided Engineering, Stress & Dynamics, Engineering Project Management, Noise & Vibration (NVH), Advance Manufacturing Processes Material & Composite Fiber Materials
Second Semester
Thermo fluid Dynamic, Mechanical System Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Design Group Project & Msc Dissertation
Group Project: Design and Building Autonomous Vehicle Control System (CC++)
Sept 07- June 09: Coventry University, BEng Mechanical Engineering
Core Modules:
Mechanical Product Innovation, Solid &Thermofluids Mechanics, Computer Aided Design, Stress Analysis (FEA), Industrial Project Management, Materials Manufacturing
Group Project-Designed a car transportation rig for Jaguar Land Rover, UK
Individual Project: Investigated and reported on the exhaust emissions from automotive compression ignition engines.
Sept 05 - June 07: British School of Mechanical Engineering Cameroon

I am an MSc Postgraduate student in Mechanical engineering with a disciplined and organised approach towards work, who works very well under pressure. I am viewed and respected by others as a good team player with relevant transferable skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people from various different backgrounds. I am able to contribute problem solving ability both in groups and on an individual bases in a challenging environment. My long term ambition is to work as a Mechanical Engineer your Company. I am seeking for a full time graduate job to start as soon as possible.

KEY SKILLS          

• My practical experience and in-depth knowledge with hydraulic equipment enables me to assemble the subsea control modules (SCM) from the kit box through to carrying up the factory acceptance testing (FAT).I am Well able to operate and schedule maintenance management and asset care to the drill rig machines and other related hydraulic equipment due to my deep understanding of the system and operation of hydraulic systems.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office and 2 years working experience on Computer Aided Design packages such as ANSYS,NASTRAN, STAR CCM+ CFD, HYPER MESH, HYPER STUDY WORK, Engineering 1D-Flow Master, CATIA for 3-D task, Solid works 3D CAD, AutoCAD, Mathlab Simulink &IPG CARMAKER.
• I have specific workshop skills in Engineering Fabrication such as Welding, Forging, Casting & Molding also I have basic knowledge how to Used Machines such as: MIG/TIG Welding, Lathes, Milling machine, Band saw, Vacuum Forming machine and CNC machine to do production.
• Talent in Cambridge Engineering Selection CES 4 Edu Pack Software (Composite Materials & CES selection charts)
• Excellent Skill in CAE Topology ,Topography & Size optimization
• Outstanding Skill in Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) including Drag & Lift forces

EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION

Sept 09 09/ 10: Coventry University, MSc Mechanical Engineering Awarded:Distinction
Core Modules: First Semester
Computer-Aided Engineering, Stress & Dynamics, Engineering Project Management, Noise & Vibration (NVH), Advance Manufacturing Processes Material & Composite Fiber Materials
Second Semester
Thermo fluid Dynamic, Mechanical System Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Design Group Project & Msc Dissertation
Group Project: Design and Building Autonomous Vehicle Control System (CC++)
Sept 07- June 09: Coventry University, BEng Mechanical Engineering
Core Modules:
Mechanical Product Innovation, Solid &Thermofluids Mechanics, Computer Aided Design, Stress Analysis (FEA), Industrial Project Management, Materials Manufacturing
Group Project-Designed a car transportation rig for Jaguar Land Rover, UK
Individual Project: Investigated and reported on the exhaust emissions from automotive compression ignition engines.
Sept 05 - June 07: British School of Mechanical Engineering Cameroon

http://www.joinbain.com/apply-to-bain/interview-preparation/default.asp