Unilever

Unilever

I have my telephone interview tommorrow…anyone already sat this? How did it go?

Hi Georgina, I’ve got one next week. How did yours go? Any tips/advice? Was it mainly competency questions or stuff about the company too?
Thanks!

It went so so. The asked some general ‘when were you in a team’ competency questions but they also asked about why I would make a good FMCG manager BUT to explain why using examples from experience which was difficult. They also asked a little about why I wanted to apply for this role etc but again I had to use real life examples - having no work experience in the area whatsoever was generally problematic : S It was also a bit more relaxed than some of the other interviews I have had, she was happy to repeat and explain questions, especially useful as some are quite long winded.

All the best !

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their ‘Apply Now’ section (ie. the application form) - I worry that they’ve filled up their places, so are no longer accepting applications. It just says “Error! database connection unavailable. Try again later.”

I’ve just heard I’ve got through to an assessment centre - thanks very much for the phone interview advice!
Has anyone had one yet who could give any advice?
Thanks

Congrats! Jobs are getting harder and harder to get : S
I didn’t get AC but it wasn’t a job I particularly wanted. Hope you’re successful!

hello georgina and archie

can you please tell me about the telephone interview. i have telephone interview with unilever next week. any tips? what questions do they normally ask? how is the telephone interview structured? i know its competency based. please help. thanks

hello archie

can you please tell me about the telephone interview. i have telephone interview with unilever next week. any tips? what questions do they normally ask? how is the telephone interview structured? i know its competency based. please help. thanks

Hi cold fusion,
My phone interview was quite a while ago now so I can’t remember all that well I’m afraid. It was similar ish to Georgina’s which is described above - some general competency questions like on the application form and most other interviews. Then some specific to the function you’re applying for - like what experiences led you to apply for the position. One about why I wanted to work in a FMCG environment.
I’m afraid thats all I can remember - there were quite a few more it was quite a long interview. But they guy was very friendly and it was a bit more like a conversation than just me talking like some others I’ve done.
Sorry I can’t be much help.
Good luck!

hi, thank you very much… :wink:

i have a test this week with “uniliever” at a hotel… i am very nervous on what kind of questions they might have on the test… my weakness is “math” !!! has anyone taken the test? what kind of questions will be on the test?? is it a hard job to land? please help