Unilever shortlisting process

Unilever

Hello!
I have applied for a summer job with Unilever and I got notified that I passed the interview stage and I am waiting to know if I will be short-listed for the assessment centre. If anyone has been through the same process could let me know how long it takes to have a response and how long after the assessment centre will be hosted. Thank you"

Hi when did you complete the video interview?

I did have my phone interview (for summer placements isn’t a video one) Tuesday 25th and got notified I passed on 26…but no news on the shortlist…

This proved to be really helpful, check out this really good information about caricaturing & Wholesale related stuff - Subsequently, the test was naturally adopted for all materials in the form of sheet or films, cardboards, cloth, knitted fabrics, plastic films, aluminum foil, non-woven fabrics, complex flexible packaging etc. Elmendorf Tear Tester, http://www.textileinstruments.net/pod_pro.asp?id=445&Elmendorf-Tear-Tester.asp .Subsequently, the test was naturally adopted for all materials in the form of sheet or films, cardboards, cloth, knitted fabrics, plastic films, aluminum foil, non-woven fabrics, complex flexible packaging etc.