UBS online assessment SHL

UBS
Google

Is UBS hiring at the moment? I think not.

I was just wondering, do you have to sit each of the exam modules back to back once logged into shl, or can you take a break in between each exam module?

Hi madushanka.lahiru,
Just applied for a role in the UBS Corporate Cliental Solutions and will be completing my online test in the next few days, would love to receive some tips and help if still available, can email me on a.fambegbe@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks a lot. Afiyin

Hi madushanka.lahiru, Just applied for a role in the UBS Corporate Cliental Solutions and will be completing my online test in the next few days, would love to receive some tips and help if still available, can email me on a.fambegbe@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks a lot. Afiyin

Just to let you know guys, the recruitment process for UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa is officially open from Monday 3rd August 2015.
Good luck to all of us.

Hi paul

Are you still sending support for UBS numerical tests?
If so can you send me some at dami144@yahoo.co.uk

I have applied for UBS for an internship and I would be pleased if you could give some material for practice for reasoning tests and numerical tests. If yes email me topelement@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance!

Could you please support me with some numerical reasoning test? Email me at topelement@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Could you please support me with some numerical reasoning test? Email me at topelement@hotmail.com. Thank you!

I need help with UBS SHL num test please contact me at: a.dlme@yahoo.com

I need help please contact me at: a.dlme@yahoo.com

hey! did he send you them?

Do UBS still use SHL test format? Is it the same in all countries? I mean I am applying for a job in Amsterdam. I am wondering if the test will be the same format as in London…

Hi K,
Could you send any numerical test you have to my mail please. It will help so much.
leonpoh.jh@gmail.com

hey could you please help me with the numerical test? please contact me on aamotahari84@yahoo.com

Can anyone send any UBS’s numerical tests if you have, please at aaishamohamed@live.com.

Hi, Can anyone send any UBS’s numerical tests if you have, please at zty19911020@gmail.com

Hey all
If you are finding any online aptitude tests challenging, I can help you out. This includes logical,inductive, numerical and verbal tests as well as, personality questionnaire tests. I can help on any organisation and pass the benchmark.
Some common test providers I assist on, are: PSL, SHL/CEB Kenexa, IBM Corporation, TalentQ, Cubiks, Kenexa, etc.
If you have any other questions, you can email me on

testgenius4@gmail.com
Thanks,
Test Helper

For more inform check
http://smblog.smopl.com/2017/07/19/technologies-you-should-consider-before-taking-skill-test/

I have just seen that UBS uses elements numerical and UBS cultural appraiser tests for its investment banking roles. Could anyone please help me with these. I am eager for the numerical. Please email me at brian-nyambane@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you in advance.