UBS online assessment SHL

UBS
Google

If you have reached the online aptitude (reasoning) tests stage with UBS then this information could be useful for you. I have posted information on several recruitment tests as I have applied to many graduate programmes since last year. I hope you will find it useful. pls share if you have more information as I know I would be better off if I knew this stuff earlier (I failed many tests before).

UBS will require you to take 2 online reasoning tests, namely, Numerical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning tests. These are administered by SHL. SHL test format is widely used by FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.

The Numerical Test consists of 21 questions with 21 minute time limit. You can go back and forth and change the answers (but don’t do it). The level of difficulty varies and proper preparation using tutorials is a must! I think the best place to learn how to get a top score is from GraduateMonkey (just google the name). You will need to look for SHL type tutorial they have. I used graduatemonkey tutorials myself, amazingly well organised into data types/contexts so you will remember different types of problems. On the downside, their Ebook is available online only although their tutorial videos are helpful (showing shortcuts, etc). It took me 4 days to prepare using their material and I got 90th percentile on my num. I failed the same test last year with 45% score and I still regret not paying attention to the test. but i improved this time which means we can all improve.

The Verbal Reasoning Test consists of 30 questions to be answered in 19 minutes. The key is to read the questions very quickly FIRST then look for answers in the paragraphs. You will still need a lot of practice and proper tutorial. Assessmentday practice tests should be good to practice. I prefer assessmentday because they provide the same material in bigger quantities but cheaper price - so you have lots of practice if you have the time!

Anyway, the BEST of luck to ALL of us who are now applying to grad schemes !!!

Cheers,
Daren

Very useful information. thank you. please add or share if you have more. thanks. Brian

UBS SHL test is like the Kenexa test BUT with more difficult numerical problems (more calculations involved etc). I think it is best to spend 100 hours solving practice problems. Also, use graduatemonkey tuts maybe.

I have a UBS Logical test (as well as num). Has anyone had experience with this type of test. Can you provide some tips/advice? thanks.
James

I have some material for UBS logical test. Text me with you email and I will send it to you.

to paulsimon5:
Dude, did you know it is a copyright breach to distribute real test materials?

to @graduateonlinetest
I would rather go to jobtestprep or graduatemonkey to prepare and pass myself than pay you for one off service.

can u email me pls to axtual(at)hotmail.com
need to complete it by 2 days =(

anyone has experience with graduatemonkey? Is it any good? I saw package prices start from £19, is it worth the money?
thanks in advance!
Jim

Does anyone know if UBS is still hiring? Their website does not state clearly :frowning:

Step by step to successful

Hi guys. Has anyone been successful with UBS application recently? Can you pls share your experience asap. Thanks a lot. Cheers. Simon

Hi lads, just to let you know, I think UBS will begin to accept applications from tomorrow, 1 September. If you have any useful information or experience to share re the UBS selection process, this would be much appreciated!
Chris

Hey, could you send me as well please, just to practice
carolyne23@mail.ru

I can help with any type of aptitude test. If you need help get in touch by sending a message in my inbox. Good Luck

Hi,

Could you send me the practice as well for the UBS logical reasoning tests at jayp857@gmail.com
Cheers! Xo

Do you mind sending the test to me as well? 1919florian(at) g mail.com

Many thanks!

for shl numerical reasoning test help and support contact me .