Truworths Graduate Trainee planner procedure, and what to expect?

Hey everyone

I’ve applied for next year’s(2016) graduate program intake in the merchandising planner department. I’ve applied for the trainee planner position, and the same day they informed me that I will have a telephonic interview. I am currently doing my masters in Risk management, which I enjoy very much and is therefore very excited for this possibility where I will be exposed to estimate risks and sale forecasts etc. If anyone also applied for this position, and got through to the telephonic interview, what can I expect for the telephonic interview, what type of questions?

And then I also want to hear, what are the following steps after the telephonic interview in this recruitment procedure? And how long does the whole recruitment procedure takes

I will really appreciate it if anyone can tell me about their experience etc?

Thank you guys

iv also applied here in cape town cor the same position,i still have to go through the written assessment.can you please help me on that,like what to expect

Hi Guys. I have applied for the trainee planner position at Truworths in Cape Town. Im really hoping to get the position. I have done the telephonic interview, and will be going for the written assessment in a couple of days. I would appreciate any info on your experience and what I should expect as I’m not really sure how to prepare for it. Thanks in advance!

Hi Zoelelo. I have applied for the trainee planner position at Truworths in Cape Town. Im really hoping to get the position. I have done the telephonic interview, and will be going for the written assessment in a couple of days. I would appreciate any info on your experience and what I should expect as I’m not really sure how to prepare for it. Thanks in advance!

Hi how was the procedure?