Transport for London (TfL) Customer Service Assistant(CSA) and graduate schemes) 2013

Transport for London

Sorry to hear that a729

did my CSA telephone interview today at 11am

got to wait for results… fell like i’m applying for job dealing with the queen ?

have you been on the underground lately every CSA i see are either texting themselves or hiding in corners… these america style questions are a complete joke. bet the training involves walking and talking like a robot (good morning i am a robot please got to platform 1 where you will find more robot just like me. we even drive the trains TFL’s recruitment programme is a complete joke all they end up with are good talkers with very little common sense. i’m not having a go a anyone who works for tfl i just think there recruitment policy stupid

did everyone have the same role play scenario? was it the part line closure one. if so, which line or stations were effected?

Part line closure?? You got lucky. I got the derailed train & trapped passengers scenario.

No my assessment is on Thursday. Trapped passengers?? What action did you take? How did your assessment go?

My assessment centre was for grad scheme role I had seen presentation and qus, group exercise and a related written report, competency based interview and fastrack ability test - if anyone has any questions on any of those let me know! So far I’ve waited 5 days and not heard x

Jemlou. I had assessment centre last week. How many questions were you asked in competency interview? I need to know compae to mine

Hello there.
Can someone please explain specifically what the role plays were? For instance, regarding the part closure, which line was partly shut?; what information was provided regarding the derailed train; what information was given about the lost passengers etc. I have my interview on Monday so a quick response will be most appreciated please. Many thanks.

Hello there.
Can you please explain specifically what the role plays were? For instance, regarding the part closure, which line was partly shut?; what information was provided regarding the derailed train; what information was given about the lost passengers etc. I have my interview on Monday so a quick response will be most appreciated please. Many thanks.

Hello there.
Can you please explain specifically what the role plays were? For instance, regarding the part closure, which line was partly shut?; what information was provided regarding the derailed train; what information was given about the lost passengers etc. I have my interview on Monday so a quick response will be most appreciated please. Many thanks.

Hello I just joined this forum because I am also going to go to the TFL assesment centre & I really want some advice for this years role play, the assessment & competency based question interview. If any body has done this can you please get back to me & also the person who made this forum. Thanks again mate for making this forum.

De2181 how did you go about the trapped passenger & also ali90 how did you go about the part closure scenario. Please guys get back to me it would give me rough idea of what I need to prepare myself for & how.

De2181 can you please tell me everything that you done on the day of your assessment & what they require from us on each stage. Thanks

Just to let you all know I have been accepted upon completion of medical and crb checks. There is no point me giving advice only be your self, because every assessment is different

can someone tell me the role play scanerios? a friend is goingh for it & last year it was re-routing & lost passport.

For those of you paniking, I got the job last year, believe me just dont rush & take your time & be clam. good luck to you all

channy Role play is the same mate. I got medical on 1st May. Emailed my OH form and job refs are done. How did they reply to you last year how long did they take to reply or do they tell you in one go after medical

I had my assessment on the Tuesday & was told by the Friday ii passed, booked my medical 2 weeks later & they told me on the day that everything was fine but i had to wait for the results of my drug & alcohol tests. 5-6 days later i got a call telling me i had the job, which was the beginning of May because i had to make everything was ok in my old job before i left i did my contract signing on the 13th June & started my training on the 20th june.

But to warn some of you who may not know this…if you DO NOT pass the training they will ask you to leave & you’ll have no job. This role is safety critical & you must pat attention & write down notes in class 'cause if you dont they’ll ask you to leave. Last year they hired 428 for the games & out of all them people 6 got sent home, its not many but still you went through all that trouble to be jobless at the end

Oh wow lost track of this thread. Best advice for the interviews be YOURSELF and Show composure in communication during Role Play. Got my Medical on Monday.

Congrats on passing. I had my medical Wednesday 1st passed it but just wondering how long before I hear from them

Hi all, had my medical today for csa … I got the all clear subject to drug and alcohol test. Does anyone know how long they take to get back to you with an offer ?
Cheers