Transport for London (TfL) Customer Service Assistant(CSA) and graduate schemes) 2013

Transport for London

ali60 - you should phone them more than 5 working days have passed

Thanks a lot everybody for providing all necessary interview tips.Its really helpful.I got telephone interview on next week
Could anyone explain what sorts of question they ask?it will be very helpful for me.thanks a lot

Thanks A729 it will have been 16 long days by tomorrow !!! It’s bad the way they keep you hanging on !!! It even says on the assessment centre email you’ll find out in 10 days they are full of crap !!!

Good luck Jamal- i was asked about exceptional customer service,drive and dealing with an angry customer

Maybe they only count working days?

Yep just called them now, said I passed the telephone interview and they will call me tomorrow to arrange a date at the assessment centre.

I’m happy to hear it Ali60!

Thanks a lot a729 for yours answer.i am bit worried about telephone interview.

Your welcome Jamal- it’s not that bad, just be natural and elaborate as much as you can!

Well folks just spoke to HR they will be sending out emails tonight at 530pm to advise people if they were successful or not at the assessment centre !!! So fingers crossed to everyone who’s been waiting !!!

Ergh, emails and recruitment don’t tend to be a positive!

But I’ve never been part of a mass recruitment campaign so may be different!

Well guys tell us how it goes!

Has anyone heard from da2013 or MG91?

Henry4, I can confirm that they started to send out the feedback emails about the assessment, because I just received one about my dismiss. so fingers crossed!! And I heard that at this company no news is usually good news :slight_smile:

Henry4, I can confirm that they started to send out the feedback emails about the assessment, because I just received one about my dismiss. so fingers crossed!! And I heard that at this company no news is usually good news :slight_smile:

@ beap87 - You got an email about being dismissed??

5.30pm is rather late for them to send any emails- I thought 5pm was the end of working hours?!

I have been called by them at 19.30 before, they work late sometimes

7.30pm oh wow?! ans I thought 9-5 was the time to be glued to the phone in case they call!

De2181 but I failed on the assessment so I already knew it. Any news Henry?

I didn’t get it, I’m fuming obviously if I had a Mohican or facial piercings I would be in now.