Transport for London (TfL) Customer Service Assistant (CSA) [2017 Update]

Transport for London

It asked me if i wanted to remain the the night tube talent pool which would be my first choice so i said yes but would love to start tfl asap and with that email saying that position will get dates at a sooner date do you know when roughly that would be (for either position)

It’s not £90 a year it’s extra £3200 per year.
You get £4.23 more as a csa1

Can I have the recruitment line if that’s ok? I just want to know when they will next recruit for CSA roles.

My bad :rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you for rectifying

Does anyone have any way of contacting tfl recruitment like a number or something? would be grateful if anyone does.

Monday - Friday between 08:30 and 17:30 on 0333 0062939

Thanks Giffgaff

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a great Xmas and are looking forward to the new year. I’m still hoping they will open positions for CSA at tfl in the new year. Does anyone know if they will be in 2019?

Kind regards

BGTFL

Happy new year everyone

Just wanting to see if anyone has or heard an update yet?

Happy new year!!

Would you know if there is any news with regards to recruitment of CSA this year?

Ive had my job opportunity for the csa night tube done my medical etc mid last year and wanted to see if anyone has heard anything besides the possible shift to csa evening tgat was offered out a few weeks back

Havent heard yet but was told on the forum that im looking at or around the end of the year…

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if they will be recruiting for CSA’s externally this year?

Kind Regards

BGTFL

Anyone else still waiting for a part time role for CSA2?