Towers Watson Assessment Centre 2016

Hey, I have an assessment centre at Towers Watson for Investment consulting, and I’ve been given an article to read which is entitled “The investment challenge” by Focus consulting Group and I was wondering if you could tell me what the ‘writing exercise’ is about since the exercise is based on this article. Also, what questions were you asked for the competency/technical structured interview.

Please could you reply ASAP since I have my AC in just a few days.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, I haven’t applied to Towers Watson but there are a few old threads in the forum that might help - just search Towers Watson and they should come up, along with this, which might help too: https://www.wikijob.co.uk/company/towers-watson/interview-questions

I hope your assessment centre went well, have you gotten a reply of the outcome yet? I had my assessment centre for retirement on the 8th March but havent heard back

got rejected unfortunately, but got an EY assessment centre coming up, do you, or anyone you know have info regarding the written and group exercise? Thanks

Ah i got rejected too. Congrats on getting to the EY assessment centre I didn’t get that far. Good luck! No one i know is applying for internships tbh haha lazy lot of friends :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, apply to smaller firms, that’s what I’m doing. And yeah, same situation with me and my friends lol…