Towers Watson Application Form Question

Willis Towers Watson

I am currently applying for the actuarial scheme at Towers Watson but am not sure how to answer this question.

‘What do you understand to be the most important challenges facing Towers Watson?’

I know that Towers Watson primarily focuses on pensions but as I am not interested in that area I don’t have any knowledge on this. What kind of things should I write about? I would appreciate the help, thanks.

Hey,
They deal with other stuff like insurance and investment as well. In fact, they ve just acquired EMB which is an insurance firm. I filled my application form back in october, so don’t remember much. But check their website about what services they offer. I mentioned stuff like longevity risk, solvency II from 2012, maintaining client relationships etc.
Hope it helps.

you have to think of the industry TW operates in and their clients. Just a correction to gr2010, EMB is not an insurance firm, its a business and actuarial consultancy.

Hi guys,

Would anyone know where I could find a list of Towers Watson’s clients? I would like to get a better idea of which industries TW operates in.

Many Thanks,
Tom

Also, did anyone else have problems submitting their application forms?
I keep receiving a message about my phone numbers being invalid…

@tomwoodruff
i had the same problem yesterday
i emailed them but have received no reply as of yet…

@j

Yeah, I’ve emailed them as well, but haven’t heard back. I hope they haven’t gone on their Christmas break…
If I don’t hear back today I might try ringing them.

Does anyone know the whole application process?

@j

I managed to submit my application form today
I think maybe the problem I was having was that there was a disparity between the phone numbers I entered on my application form and the corresponding ones on my actual profile.

Hope this helps
Tom

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ONE THIS QUESTION FOR TOWERS WATSON APPLICATION FORM WHAT IS REQUIRED

just look at their annual report :slight_smile:

did anyone here get invited for telephone interview???