TOTAL interview by an external consultant

Total

Hey everyone,

I have a telephonic interview scheduled with Total which will be taken by their external consultant - Pearn Kandola which is basically a business psychology consultancy firm. Has anyone any experience of such kind of an interview? What questions should i expect and is this interview a test of personality and motivation ??

Really appreciate if anyone could guide me through… thanx in advance :slight_smile:

Hi,
I HAVE A SIMILAR INTEVIEW, THAT IS WITH “PEARN KANDOLA” FOR TOTAL JOB. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS A CLUE OF THE FORMATAND LIKELY BULLET POINTS, KINDLY SHARE WITH ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

I’m in the same boat, Mike…Aschauhan, could you give us any updates please?

Hi Mike Oke,
I also have an Interview slated with PearnKandola very soon for a Total vacancy and I have no clues as regards what to expect!

I need help.

Walenchy,
Sorry, I wasn’t used to this site and just the enthusiasm to reconnect with someone has brought me back to it. please lets get in touch with each other through E-mail. my address is "laship2000@yahoo.com".
Tanx.

Dear Mike

I have similar interview for TOTAL by their external agnecy pearn Kandola.

Please share your experience and please give some tips to face the interview.

I am waiting for your feedback

i can see you had an interview with pearnkandola.com last year can you assist with the tye of questions they asked please i have an interview with them for total can you help please
thanks ALEX

Dear Rao,

When is your interview scheduled? If it is already done, than let me know what type of questions they are targeting…

It seems no one has provided a response. I have a pre-interview with TOTAL and I do not know which Agency is responsible for this. It is for the Graduate E& P (Subsa+ Drilling), Anyone with suitable info?