Total graduate 2012

Total

Hi,

Has anyone heard back yet from Total regarding interviews for the UK Grad scheme? If so, what discipline?

Getting anxious, end of Jan know and no word yet!
Thanks

I haven’t… getting nervous! (Process btw)

I too.Am stil waitin.Please call me with +2348068234367 lets stay in touch. Thanks

I had an interview with Total last week in Aberdeen (Process Eng)

@ Jeanure plz send me a private message,or u write here,tel me how d interview went wit TOTAL in Aberdeen.Plz giv me ur fone number and email lets stay intouch bcos am expectin mine in 3months time according to them bcos i applied for international graduate Training wit them. Am waitin for ur response. Thanks in advance. Cheers man +2348068234367 Hola me

Hello, it went well I suppose. I’ve been invited to the assessment centre next week.

The interview was basically divided into three parts - motivation, technical and competencies. We started off with motivational questions by an HR person (why Total, why oil&gas, why upstream etc). Then we moved on to technical questions and the interviewer was one of the managers from the office I’d be placed in if successful. There was a mix of questions from oil rig safety to product separations to flow assurance. He also questioned my competencies like team-working and problem solving. After that was the competencies-based interview. I don’t remember the questions, but one of them was about my greatest achievement.

It took about 1 hour and 15 minutes overall.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hi Jeanure,
How was the assessment day? can you please tell me about your experience as I am also going to attend their assessment centre in 2weeks time from now. your comments will be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Jeanure,
How was the assessment day? can you please tell me about your experience as I am also going to attend their assessment centre in 2weeks time from now. your comments will be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi bb, I was invited for an interview with Total
can you please let me know how your interview went and the kind of questions to expect

cheers, cynthia