well I had my video interview a while back now, and they still haven’t actually contacted me, so do expect a wait!
Questions I got for it (and I think they are standard for everyone doing the BT programme) were:
- What uni did you go to and why that course?
- An exmaple of your teamwork. Why is teamwork rewarding and what is difficult about it.
- Describe a time you changed something in a process.
- What is your biggest mistake you’ve made at work or in your studies? How did you handle it?
- What are your natural strengths & why? & Why will these skills make you a success at TJX
- Why TJX?? Why BT? What aspects will you enjoy the most?
- What other companies/programmes have you applied to & why?
- Our analysts don’t do coding, web development or fixing cables. From your research on the programme tell us what skills & attributes you think would make someone successful.
- Discuess the off-price model & how it effects BT.
- Tell us anything else you think we need to know about when considering your application.
Couple of them caught me by surprise a little bit but as I say I haven’t even heard back from them yet! I think I had my interview 3rd December…