The truth about working in a bank

The truth about working in a bank

1. You work weird (night) shifts…

Just like prostitutes.

1. They pay you to make the client happy…

Just like a prostitute.

1. The client pays a lot of money, but your employer keeps almost every penny…

Just like a prostitute.

1. You are rewarded for fulfilling the client’s dreams…

Just like a prostitute.

1. Your friendships fall apart and you end up hanging out with people in the same profession as you…

Just like a prostitute.

1. When you have to meet the client you always have to be perfectly groomed…

Just like a prostitute.

1. But when you go back home it seems like you are coming back from hell…

Just like a prostitute.

1. The client always wants to pay less but expects incredible things from you…

Just like a prostitute.

1. When people ask you about your job, you have difficulties to explain it…

Just like a prostitute.

1. Everyday when you wake up, you say: “I’m not going to spent the rest of my life doing this.”

Just like a prostitute.

I can vouch to this having done an internship in an Investment Bank - was never happy, nor were the people around me and so much politics - so eventually left - and secured a grad job elsewhere. But for the record, I’m not a prostitute!! But I can see where the above resemblance is valid to those working in Banks. It is a question of more money less social/family time, or less (or even very good!) pay and much better family and social prospects! Great explanation IBD_Haunter!

One more thing to add —

“If you are a very HOT prostitute then you get paid a lot!”

Some of us are born to f***; so we might as well get paid for doing something we enjoy and would do anyways!!!

• Yet another prostitute

@ IBD_Haunter - how come you know so much about prostitutes!

@ Redsuperted - LOL. Ahem ahem… I admire their dedication and perseverance, not to mention a very good analogy with a certain profession that we all are interested in.