The interview procedure of Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs
Total

As long as I know, a lot of people asked about questions about Goldman Sachs interviews. I think it might be a good idea for us to share our understandings about Goldman Sachs interviews

1. Does anyone know the rough interview procedure of Goldman Sachs?

2. How many rounds in total (including initial phone screening)?

3. What the main difference between difference rounds in terms of interviewing style, structure or questions?

4. Any difference between associate and analyst applications?

5. How long you have to wait for further news after the interview?

I might add more questions later, but as far as I know, these questions are of some common interests.

A lot of questions can be given to the Goldman Sachs because they have this successful growing of their company. But recently, Goldman Sachs continues to surface in news of financial malfeasance. I found this here: SEC charges ex-Goldman director Rajat Gupta with insider trading Ex-Goldman director Gupta learned that he will be arrested for insider trading by the Securities and Exchange Commission. In other news, Goldman was required by financial reform regulations to disclose that it faces billions in losses from legal cases filed by investors charging the bank mislead them during the 2008 financial meltdown.