Thames water Telephone Interview. Please Help

Hey guyz,

I have got a telephone interview with thames water tomorrow and I have never been so nervous in my life before.Did any of you ever have an interview with thames water before?. If you did, then please tell me what kind of questions did they ask you. Interview is 30 minutes long so please help. Any help will be appreciated.
What should i say in the start of the interview? I am thinking.Instead of saying hello, i ll pick up the phone and say. Good afternoon. This is yazoo speaking. and then i was expecting your call. Thank you for taking out time to talk with me today. Guyz, help. I am dying here

Thanks.

hello yazoooo,

how was your interview ?

hi esso,
I think it went quite well. I was only expecting four or five questions from her but she asked me atleast 15 questions and some of them were quite tough but overall i think i did ok. I reckon i have 51 percent chance of going through because of fierce competition. They only have two garduate positions this year, so she was saying that they would only put 12 people through to the assessment centre so fingers crossed.

Any body else had a telephone interview with thames water?

15 questions! Any technical questions!?

You never know. Well done! I hope you get it

HI Yazoo,

Which scheme did you apply for?? did they ask any technical questions?? What was the difficulty level of the online tests. Reply soon

Thanks

Nik

Hi yazooo,

Which scheme u applied for?? did they ask any technical questions in the interview or was competency based?? can u tell me some questions?? and what is the difficulty level of online tests. Please reply soon

Thanks

Nik

Hello Everyone,
I have applied in Thames water as well and had telephone interview on 27th jan. However, I received a call yesterday from Thames Water that I am successful in telephone interview but still have to wait to find out If they will invite me for the assessment day.

Anyone else received and call like this.

Any one else received any call like this?

DT

Hi D_T , im still to give a numerical test, which are u applied in? I applied in customer service programme. What was the difficulty level of the online tests? and how was ur interview? was it competency based, can u give some questions they asked??

Please reply soon
Thanks

Nik

hi,
I applied for finance graduate scheme so my questions will be different from yours. Yes there were quite few technical questions along with competency based questions. So just make sure you know anout thames water as much as you can.
Tell me about yourself?
Why thames water?
Why your scheme?
What do you know about company?
Team working example?
Customer service example?
Best work based idea?
Questions about your work experience
etc
and few more

Good luck with your interview
Good luck with your

hi,
I applied for finance graduate scheme so my questions will be different from yours. Yes there were quite few technical questions along with competency based questions. So just make sure you know anout thames water as much as you can.
Tell me about yourself?
Why thames water?
Why your scheme?
What do you know about company?
Team working example?
Customer service example?
Best work based idea?
Questions about your work experience
etc
and few more

Good luck with your interview
Good luck with your

@d t
Which scheme did you apply for?

I have applied for finance one.

Hello Everyone,

I received call today to attend assessment centre with Thames Water on 25 feb. Anyone else going to attend on same day.

DT

@d_t
i still havent recieved any calls yet. When was your interview again?

Mine was on 27 Jan

any updates regarding the results of telephonic interview yazoo?

Hi Guys,

I had a phone interview for cust services grad scheme on Monday and am still to find out if i have been successful or not! i thought Id share some of the qs they asked:

what do u know about Thames?
Why thames?
what do you know about the scheme?
work exp qs
leadership example
team work example
cust service example
and a few others…

It was quite tough as they do sort of drill your answers down to the finest details, but it was okay…

As for the numerical online test, I thought it was quite tough but I got through and I left the last 3 qs blank as I didnt have time to finish, so im guessing as long as you answer the ones you do correctly then you should be fine!

Hi RP

I have applied for finance one and going to attend assessment centre on 25 feb. They have told me that they are conducting one assessment centre only with 15 people mixture of customer service and finance on the same day and both will be mixed.

I am wondering when are they going to invite other people for assessment centre as they are still conducting telephone interviews and the assessment centre is for one whole day and needs lot of practice too bcoz of presentation need to create and send by 21st feb.

let me know whn they call u for assessment centre. As I want to ask you the powerpoint presentation they gave u to make is same as mine or different.

DT

Hi DT,

The lady who interviewed me said that if I were successful that my assessment day would be held on 4th March and that they will let me know by friday if i will be invited. So not sure why they said they only holding one assessment day? But I will let u know if I get invited…the assessment day does seem hard!!

Good luck

RP