Thales Group assessment center

Thales

Hello,
I’ve got an interview lined up with Thales Group for a graduate software engineering position next month. However, there doesn’t seem to be much info on here about it. Has anyone been through the process yet? or any ideas what to expect?
Cheers

Hey John1 - I don’t know anything about Thales but I’m certainly interested in finding out your experiences and if you’d recommend the company after your interview. How are things progressing for you?

Hey guys , how did your telephone interviews go ? any tips? did you manage to pass to assessment centre stage?

Hey guys! I have got an assessment day with Thales - would it be possible to get an idea of its format, the exercises involved and how I could prepare.

Also, with regards to the aptitude tests - are the verbal and numerical? and are they run by the shl or psl test provider?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

:slight_smile:

Hey Hey,

Is your assessment centre on the 16th for the Business Management Scheme?? If so I will be at that one too. There are verbal, numerical and diagramatic tests as far as i’m aware. I think they are provided by SHL, although they are via Saville Consulting.

I too would love to know what is involved in the written asignment and group task, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Hopfully see you there

Jess =D

Hey Hey,

Is your assessment centre on the 16th for the Business Management Scheme?? If so I will be at that one too. There are verbal, numerical and diagramatic tests as far as i’m aware. I think they are provided by SHL, although they are via Saville Consulting.

I too would love to know what is involved in the written asignment and group task, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Hopfully see you there

Jess =D

Has any one got any hints or tips for the telephone interview stage ??

I have applied for the Finance scheme, but info on any of the schemes would be usefull

thank you

I guess I’ll se you there tomorrow!

I’m nervous - it’s my first assessment day ever :-s

All the best!

Guys please let us know how you get on!

All the best of the best :wink:

Hey all

How did the assessment centre go, any help you can give would be great

I have mine on the 25th

cheers

Just wondering how many people on here made it to the final interview stage ??

Hey guys, recently done my assessment centre for the business management scheme…does anyone know how long after the centre that they let you know whether you are successful or not?

hey,
I found out the next day ? what scheme have you applied for? and when was your AC?

Hope it helps

business management scheme
my AC was last week!! what about you?
I still havent heard anything so fingers crossed no news is good news. I am telling myself that if it was bad news I would have heard straight away, and that the good news may be delayed as they havent allocated me a final interview slot yet lol
If I havent heard anything tomorrow I may phone them, perhaps showing a bit of interest will work in my favour!
Where is your final interview btw? I asked at the AC and I was told they are unsure but could be in London?
Really hoping for good news, its an exciting company/ scheme!
Good luck to you btw!

hey

I had mine 2 weeks ago and i had an email the next day, my interview is in weybridge where i did the AC.
Alastair who deals with all the graduate stuff is really helpful, i have phoned him a few times and hes more than willing to help so i would give him a ring today.
I am on a different scheme so maybe that will make a difference

good luck and let me know how it goes

I have just received an email and unfortunately I wasn’t successful. It just gave me a brief note stating that I did not match their criteria on the day but invites you to request further feedback, so hopefully I can get some good information for future assessment centres.
Good luck, again!

Hey,

New here, m13at I see you are on the finance scheme. Have you had your final interview at Weybridge yet? Was just wondering what was involved in it? Did you have to do a presentation and then go into an hour or so interview?

Hope it went well

Hi Trip

glad to hear you made it to the final interviews, i am jealous lol

as Ive said before I got a knock back after the assessment centre. I havent had any feedback yet, but I think I messed up (mainly) in the in tray exercise, purely because I had never heard of them before let alone attempted one!

Would it be possible if you could give me a bit of advice on how you approached the intray exercise? in a private mail if you prefer? im just looking for advice on how you organised your items? what different subheadings etc

Hey all
has anyone else been offered a place on their grad program starting in sep 2011

hello m13at,

well done, glad to hear you were successful! I was rejected after the assessment centre. Since my last message I have received some useful feedback altough I was disappointment to learn I was rejected mainly due to a lack of self confidence and authority rather than my abilities. Pretty gutting as my dad works for Thales so he has been giving me quite a bit of stick lol What was the final interview like?