Tesco graduate scheme 2016

Tesco

This forum thread is for people applying for graduate roles at Tesco, to ask questions about the company, job applications and the interview and assessment process. Your contributions are much appreciated!

I applied in the end of January 2015 and completed the online tests, but never heard from them since then… Does anyone know how long it might take them to invite you to the interview, and whether they will notify you of not making it to this step?

Hi!
I have passed my telephone interview by the end of January and am still waiting to hear back from them regarding my assessment centre date. I guess they must be busy as most grad schemes deadlines were around 31rst of Jan. So I guess they must be still going through the applications at the moment. But I’ve just emailed them regarding this issue. If I were you, just for the peace of mind, send them an email to tesco early careers.

Hi,
My telephone interview was 1 hour seems a bit weird as the website says 30mins. What about you?

No it took me as long as it took you. Did u hear back from them regarding your AC?

oh ok. No not yet.

Have they atleast informed you whether you passed or failed?

Yes they told me i passed a month ago, though no AC date yet.

Hi guys
Could u plz let me know what do they ask in Tesco telephonic interview if u r invited for graduates programs
Any reply would be highly appropriate and appreciated
Tnx in advance

Could u plz let me know what do they ask?
Tnx

Could u.plz let me know what do they ask?
Tnx

Could u let me.know what do they ask plz
Tnx

Hi guys, do we know if the programmes start every year or every two years?
Because I know that their lenght is 2 years, but I don’t know if they start every year.
Thanks!