Telephone Interview with Santander

Santander

I have a telephone interview tomorrow with Santander for the collections advisor role. Can someone help with the kind of questions they ask?

Thanks

Sujatha

How did it go Sujatha??

Hi all,

I Just had my telephone interview for the PBA role and passed. I have just been sent an email saying they will let me know the details of the next stage, which is the assessment centre. Is anyone in the same situation??? Is anyone going to an Assessment Centre soon? Or has anyone been informed of the next assessment centre day??

Please; Thanks

I have a telephone interview tomorrow with Santander for the Branch Customer Service Adviser role. Can someone please help, with the kind of questions they ask?

Thanks
Lochana

Hi Lochana,

How did your telephone interview go. What type of questions did they ask you. I have a telephone interview next week.

Thanks

Michaela

Hi, Michaela Actually I have my Tele Interview in this Thursday. At the moment I don’t have any idea about the Interview. I’ll let you know after the interview.

Thanks
Lochana

Ok Thanks.

hi guys i got an hsbc face to face interview this week i was wondering does anyone know when they do credit check? i was told i will be credit checked before my interview and if i get a declined email that means i never made it through. but i had a call and email saying i have passed my telephone interview and invited to assesment centre for face to face interview.

any advice??

thanks
syed