Teach First telephone interview

Teach First

I’ve been successful at the online application stage but since I’m currently working abroad I’ve been offered a telephone interview before attending an assessment centre in the UK (I assume this is in London). Does anyone have any experience of the phone interview or know what it consists of? I’m just wondering what to expect. I’m going to arrange the interview this afternoon. Thanks for any feedback whatsoever.

popfiction
As I am abroad right now I will have a telephone interview because it is not possible for me to go to the assessment center.

I imagine you went through the telephone interview I have heard this is competency based. Any information will be apreciated as I have my interview next Friday morning :slight_smile:

BTW, did you get that position?

Is this for Teach First? I’m just coming to the end of my first year of the Teach First programme and did the assessment centre in January (I think!) 2009. I imagine it will be like the interview you would have on the day of AC so make sure you look closely at the competencies (humility etc.) and try and think of different examples to the ones you used on your application! If you have had your interview, sorry for late reply! How did it go and have you been offered a position? S x