TAX GRAD PROGRAMME - ICAS vs ATT

EY
ICAS

Hi,

I got accepted into grad programme with EY, however the specific division requires study for ATT then CTA rather than ICAS.
I know that ICAS takes 3 years to qualify fully, but does anyone know the time frame for ATT& CTA? I can’t seem to find this information online.

By the way, if anyone wants tips for the National Tax Assessment Centre I will happily post some info, although what is on the actual wiki page for EY is very accurate.

The ATT takes 8-12 months to do, depending on exam timetables and your firm’s schedules, assuming you do not fail anything!

CIOT CTA takes 12-18 months at a Big 4 firm.

In principle, you could be done in two years. Realistically, three years.

However, you will get the pay rise as soon as you qualify rather than at the end of your training contract, so the sooner you pass the exams the better!

Hi Wimc_grad,

Congratulations on your success!! May I ask what specific service line you have applied for? Cos my friend applied for tax-human capital-global mobility and he’s required to study exactly the same exams as you.

If you had time it would be great if you could briefly share your ac experience!!

Looking forward to your response:)

I was rejected by EY for two years, how did you pass their application form assessment?? :confused: :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=wimc_grad;865]

By the way, if anyone wants tips for the National Tax Assessment Centre I will happily post some info, although what is on the actual wiki page for EY is very accurate.[/QUOTE]

Any information you can provide would be fantastic - anything you want to provide on the National Tax Assessment Centre is appreciated :slight_smile:

ED