Tandberg Online Test - C programming

Hi,

Has anybody got experience of taking an online assesment for Tandberg? All I know is the first 8 questions will be on C programming followed by 8 more general questions so if anybody has tips on what I should expect it would be much appreciated. Also any more general pointers for C tests would be great if you have done them for other companies.

Thanks,
Ali

Hi Ali,

I have to take the test too, and I was wondering whether you have completed the test yet and if so can give me some idea as to the test format.

Thanks.

HI guys,

Can you please shade some light on what the test entails and what kind of questions are asked. cheers =)

hi Guys,

Plz plz plz share the experience of this test. I would really appreciate if any one of do this. thanks in advance

Regards
Faies

total 16 questions. pass mark is 12. first 8 are code blocks and u have to write the output. study logical operators well cos majority of d questions had that. then the second part study bout binary tree as majority of d questions had that. thats all i can say. good luck

Thanks a million,
This gives me some direction. Hope to clear it. Thanks again

Hi Faye,

I am going to take that test this week. Hope you finished it well. Can you please share your experience, it will be useful for me. If you can please reply soon, planning to finish this week.

Anyone attended the online test recently. Can you please share your experience, it will be useful for me. If you can please reply soon, planning to finish this week.

Hi Kumar,
Hope your test went well. Could you please share the details?

Thanks,
Zoe.

Guys, anyone has more details?