Talent Pool- Final Interview

KPMG

Hi! I was in the talent pool for last year and in September my status was changed to the new application. I was told i will get my interview as soon as possible. I haven’t received a date ever since. I call regularly to ask and everytime KPMG tells me that there is a large number of applications and partner availability is limited. I understand that but that can’t be true for 5 months also i know people who applied this year and got their partner interviews. Can you please help me get a date even if it is after 2 months, KPMG is my first choice and i don’t wanna leave this opportunity. Thanks.

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for your post.

I have got in touch with the coordinator who looks after your programme area. They will be in contact with you shortly with an update on the progress of your application.

Regards
Hannah

Hello. One day after being informed that I was successful at the Assessment Centre, I have received an email that the positions for what I have applied for (Audit ACA/CA Newcastle) have been filled and that I have been put into the Talent Pool stage. Is there anything I can do to avoid this stage? I mean, is there any way I can change my application to a different office that has available positions or move my intake application from September 2016 to January 2017 or maybe April 2017? Are there any other options available for me? Thank you in advance.