Swiss Re Application

Has anyone heard from Swiss Re for the internship program? I received an email saying that I would be notified of my status 3 weeks after the submission date, but that was over a month ago!

Hey, a couple of days ago I received an email from them saying that the application process for summer internship program is now closed and they’re short-listing all candidates. It was also in the email that “Swiss Re offers internships that will benefit both the business and the intern with regards to long term development. Positions are offered based on reactions to markets that impact our organisation - this is the nature of our business. There may not always be immediate vacancies, however we try to contact all applicants in our talent pool when positions become available.” And "Currently, there are no internship vacancies available however your application details will be added to our talent pool database and a member of the HR team will contact you as and when positions become available. We will host 15 intern placement’s throughout 2009. "

That’s not the exant answer to your question but think this shows that they have not filled their intern positions.

Thanks for that elivdar. Maybe they’ll get to my application soon and pick me :wink: Do you also happen to know of any other reinsurance companies worth applying to? I’m trying hard to find a job before my (after graduation) internship finishes at the end of May!