Swat uk assesment centre

SWAT UK

I have been invited to the SWAT UK assessment centre in London, and was wondering if anyone had any previous experience with this company.

I have applied for an accountancy role and to complete the ACA qualification in the process.

Hi SWAKE

This thread is a little old, but there may be some comments in there that will be useful for you:

https://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/accounting-professional-services/swat-uk-first-interview

Good luck!

I went to their assessment day a couple months back and have to say it was very disappointing. They ask you to do a Maths test, English test and write a letter all in an hour. There is not enough time to do these and so of the 12 of us who went that day, 9 of us failed the letter writing exercise and didn’t even get interviewed. The fact that you get discounted from a selection process on the basis of a letter you wrote in 12 minutes is quite frankly ridiculous. Just reeks of poor recruitment practice.

I hope your assessment day is much more successful, focus on the damn letter! Practice it before hand, I think the scenario they give you is somewhere in this forum.

hey SLW Now it is me who needs your help. Can you please tell me more about the letter you were asked to write? what did you have to tal about? please help!

hey Ahri123 Now it is me who needs your help. Can you please tell me more about the letter you were asked to write? what did you have to tal about? please help!