Survey: Critical Success Factors of Virtual World Marketing in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry

Toyota
Response
Sony

Dear Sir/Mdm.,

I am Chandra Gunawan, a final year student of University of London External Program, currently working on a research project on the critical success factors of virtual world marketing in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.

Virtual world is an online persistent visual shared space featuring interactivity and real world socialization. The examples are Second Life, There.com, Club Penguin, Sony Home, etc. Because of vast potential benefits it offers, real-world companies like Coca-cola, CosmoGirl, Nike, Adidas, Toyota, etc. have used it as a new medium for marketing activities.

This survey aims to gather your views and/or experiences on the critical success factors of virtual world marketing in the FMCG industry. Please go to http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=1d6fc549-8e64-4400-b243-12a1d4fbe460 to access this survey before 19 January 2009. This survey should not take more than 15 minutes to complete. Your response will be treated with utmost confidentiality and you may discard it anytime you wish.

I would like to thank you for your time and effort to complete this survey and I would be more than happy to share with you my findings, if you indicate this at the end of my questionnaire.

Finally, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me distribute this survey to your contacts or other relevant parties.

Yours faithfully,

Chandra Gunawan
chandraong@gmail.com
(65) 9774 5477
Singapore Institute of Management
Singapore