Standard Chartered Bank 2016 Graduate Programmes

Standard Chartered Bank

I am from GH

Pls has anyone received a feedback after de phone interview?

No word? Anybody?

Hi diana have you been contacted now? I also applied for the corporate finance role in Lagos but just about to take my video interview. Can you please tell me some questions you were asked?

I don’t no if anyone is still on this forum cos all the roles for the 2017 cycle are almost full. I just want u to noe I have been selected as an IG for 2017 but can’t reveal where I’m from or which role I got for obvious reasons. So feel free to ask me anything.

I am IG maybe I can help

I don’t no if anyone is still on this forum cos all the roles for the 2017 cycle are almost full. I just want u to noe I have been selected as an IG for 2017 but can’t reveal where I’m from or which role I got for obvious reasons. So feel free to ask me anything.

Chat me privately

Hi guys anyone received an offer lately, how long after final interview does it take?

Hi
I need more advices for all test about application.
Thanks

Hi, I recently applied for the graduate role in Nigeria and got a mail to complete an online strength assessment. Pls what should I be expecting as I was advised to do so in the next 5days. Thanks
Email: stantoby@gmail.com

Hi guys, I know this question is regarding the 2018 IG programme but I presume many of the questions will be similar. What kind of questions were asked on your video interviews?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, please could you help with few examples of what to expect in the video interview

Hell, could you please give me some information about the strenght assessment ?

Who has received any update after the video interview for the 2018 IG Programme ?

Are the assessment strength test all the same for roles applied

Please what was ur video interview like

I think so, but I am not really sure

Can you please share the video interview questions