Specific Marketing internship

Hi guys!

I would like to do an internship in London in the field of B2B Marketing for fashion industry for leather brands. I know there is much competition in the sector of fashion and my requierments are high. Thus I am struggling to find anything. I am considering asking the internship placement agency Internship in London for help as I have heard they place many students from different backgrounds in London companies and many in fashion comapnies.
I need to know if it’s worth paying for. I can’t decide.

I’d like your opinion please.

I don’t know if you are still looking for an internship, but I have done an internship with internshipinlondon.com . You can apply with them beacause the internship they found me was found in 2 weeks and it as one of the best experience ever! I was given a portfolio, clients to contact, budget to manage etc. Very good internship. So if you are still looking I advise you to go through Internship In London.

Hello Guys if you want to join establish your career in Media sales and marketing the you can contact us at harrisondear a fast recruitment company in media sales and marketing.

Well I guess you got your internship in a better place; as we know there is much competition not even in fashion sector but also in every sector. But in case still you need any perfect solution regarding your internship program; you must visit various kinds of recruitment agencies.