Sky Telephone Interview

Help! Iv got sky telephone interview tomorrow (Feb10). I applied for the technology role. Do you guys know what specific questions they’ll ask?

Anyone heard anything back about the sky 2011 finance scheme?
Cheers

ive applied to the finance scheme also . .i passed the first stage and have to do online tests!!

anybody know the pay at sky??

dont know the pay they seem to be keeping it quiet!

when did you hear mubdullah? i havent heard anything yet. also did you apply for february or september start?

i applied for september 2011 . . i heard 3 days ago and waiting for interview

i kinda need to knw pay lol

i got email with link for online test.

could anyone give guidance on what can I do to prepare well and what to expect?

I applied for Supply Chain scheme - Scotland.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are well, How are the sky applications coming along?

I have applied to the the sky finance (gaming and betting) scheme and got one of the latest phone interviews on friday 28th Jan :slight_smile:

Has anybody done the phone interview lately? How did it go? Could you point me in the right direction or do you remember any of the specific questions they asked as it would help my preperation.

thanks for your help

kind regards

David

Hey, I also have a telephone Interview on Friday! Bit odd because the other grad schemes I’ve applied to all tell you the competencies they will be assessing at this stage and Sky hasn’t mentioned them at all!! should be fun times! good luck :slight_smile:

Hey Dave and sh3ll18, good luck on your telephone interviews, could you let us know how you get on please?

Just did the online tests, how long did it take to receive feedback from them?

hey no problem will let you know what they ask. I think it was 2/3 days (ish) to find out if the tests had been passed, good luck :slight_smile:

Telephone interview was fine, only asked 5 questions, why HR, why Sky, an example when I’ve lead a team, an example of a creative solution to a problem, and a time i’ve made a mistake!! best of luck! the girl said it’ll be three to four weeks before finding out and assessment centres are in Feb and March. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hello
Ive been invited to sit a numerical and logical reasoning test for the Sky Grad Scheme. Please could someone explain what the logical reasoning test entails? I cant find a practice test anywhere on the SHL website??
Thanks

( i posted this somewhere else too! arghhh…im confused!)

Hey,

Has anybody had a reply about the Sky News Grad Scheme yet? I have been recieving emails since November saying they are still reviewing my C.V

hello everyone,

Iv got sky telephone interview on 24 Aug. I applied for the Software Engineering Academy role. Do you guys know what specific questions they’ll ask? and any Advice for the interview.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi - can you please give me advice - I am going to apply for the SKY graduate scheme. I am struggling with the question - what are the prioritise of the finance department. can you please give me some advice . Thanks in advance

Hi - can you please give me advice - I am going to apply for the SKY graduate scheme. I am struggling with the question - what are the prioritise of the finance department. can you please give me some advice . Thanks in advance

how is ur sky app going? any one got an interview coming up?

Hey citychick123,
I have a telephone interview for Sky Finance tomorrow…what about you?

Hey citychick123,
I have a telephone interview for Sky Finance tomorrow…what about you?