sky software engineering academy

Anyone going for the sky software academy assessment centre on 17th Aug 2011?

or anyone out there who’d like to share their experiences at sky’s assessment centres?

Hi buddy, my invite is for the 24th next week. just noticed yours is today.Good luck mate. Please let me know how it went and what i should expect. cheers

Hi hackathons & Denomon,

first of all, gud luck for your AC.

Iv got sky telephone interview on 24 Aug. I applied for the Software Engineering Academy role. Do you guys know what specific questions they’ll ask? and any Advice for the interview.

Thanks in Advance.

Raul173, good luck on your telephone interview, ill suggest you be yourself, knw your unattended test code well and around it. skype me on roxywest123 for details mate

HI denomon,

thanks for replying, I have already added you on skype, can you please share ur experience about the interview and the questions they are asking.

Thanks in advance.

hi all
I also applied for the software developer role…gave my telephonic interview on 25th last week…did anyone of you got a call for the assessment centre? and does any of you know if there’s gonna be a programming test at the AC?

Thanx in advance!

hi denomon and raul
could you also please share the details about the assesment centre with me!
Thanx in advance!

anyone heard back from sky regarding software engineering position?

hi legal, i av not heard anything yet, when did you do your AC

how come no one replies on this blog, any news regarding AC from anyone

Hi All,

Iv got sky telephone interview this week, I applied for the Software Engineering Academy role. Do you guys know what specific questions they’ll ask? and any Advice for the interview.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi. The telephone interview is the next step of the unattended coding test?

@RD173 will be a biographical phone interview. possible questions on your unattended coding test, that’s all. when did you apply?

Hi hackathons & vouzou,

Do you guys remember any specific questions what they asked on test. was there any other questions apart from test. I applied in December.

thanks in advance.

Hi RD173,

I am still waiting to tell me if I “passed” the unattended test… I sent it at 6 of January and I am still waiting. So the next stage is the telephone interview?

Hi RD173, how was the interview? What questions did they finally ask you?

hey vouzou,

it was all about coding test. like what was your approach to solve the test? Given a chance what things would you change? How will you manage your code if some non-programmer wants to change something? there were Some more on code explanation ?

At the end he asked me some competency like teamwork & why this role?

hope this is helpful…
cheers!!!

Thanks! It is helpful though I am still waiting the reply for the coding test… I wish you all the best!

Hi, I’ve been invited to AC on 15 Feb. Can anyone pls tell me what to expect in Sky AC? I had applied for software engineer role (Sky Software Academy). Will there be a programming test or maths/verbal reasoning tests?
Thanks in advance!

Hi pbcomp, Got my telephone interview this friday, any chance of diverging the type of questions they asked?