Siemens

Siemens

How long do these boys take?

I applied to Control and Automation some time ago, anyone had any experience with them - are they generally just slow moving you on to the next stage or saying sorry but your no good?

From what I have read, they take a VERY long time in replying like most of HR for big companies. You could try sending them an e-mail.

they asked me to do an online test 4 weeks after i applied and its been 1 week or so and still not heard anything. on their website it says that after online test they will review your app form twice by different department and then they will call you for assessment center of you are successful.

Hey guys anyone at the siemens graduate AC yet?

Hi, has anyone been to siemens AC at firmley. would really appreciate if you could share your experiences and provide some tips. help appreciated

Hi, has anyone been to siemens AC at firmley. would really appreciate if you could share your experiences and provide some tips. help appreciated

Big companies have these kind of issues. They take too much time to analysis and recruit. Siemens is also not an exception.