SEO London 2011

Response

HI everyone!

Did anyone get invite for the final round interviews panel with Morgan Stanley for the next week (S&T)?

@IBD

no invites to anything so far. did you get invited to the meet and greet sessions last week? good luck for your MS interview.

How did they contact all of you in the first place? Email or phone? I got nothing since I applied in November, neither my friend, when I gave them a call just before Christmas they said they received this year many applications and still dealing with them. If I were unsuccessful I would expect rejection email or something… Few days ago I got missed call from unknown number and had voicemail left, but Vodafone is so crap that cannot unlock it over the phone while I am abroad. I applied for consulting placement…

How did they contact all of you in the first place? Email or phone? I got nothing since I applied in November, neither my friend, when I gave them a call just before Christmas they said they received this year many applications and still dealing with them. If I were unsuccessful I would expect rejection email or something… Few days ago I got missed call from unknown number and had voicemail left, but Vodafone is so crap that cannot unlock it over the phone while I am abroad. I applied for consulting placement…

@Dexter88 Hello, if you haven’t receieved a rejection e-mail then there may be chance that your application could still be successful. Another thing, you have applied for consulting which is very difficult to get mainly because of there being such limited roles. I remember an SEO representative saying there is 1 or 2 companies offering that.

self delete

self delete

guys do you know whats happened to seo london? ive been emailing them and calling them for the last 2 weeks and no one is answering.

They just replied to me today. You usuallly have to wait a while for SEO as they dont have as much staff.

@davmarksman

really? im getting really p*sed off now cos ive been phoning them everyday and dont answer and they dont reply to any of my emails?

how long did they take to reply to your email?

SEO are very poor in replying back. I sent an email and it tool 3 weeks for a reply.

can i just ask which email address did you use?

anyone heard anything? AC invtes for any division? offers?

Sorry to say but I know that MS and BarCap have both held ACs already for S&T. But maybe there will be other ones as well. And I don’t think anyone has been given an offer yet, I believe they are sending out offers/rejections late on in January, but again I don’t know if there will be other AC’s later.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting on AC invites.

yeah i was there on tues :wink: havent heard shit all though, just wondering if anyone’s been invited by other banks

@chef Were u at gs technology interview Tuesday? Did u get through? I was there too

By the way. Banks offer assessment days until at least feb/march so there is every chance u will be invited . Some take longer to respond!!!

Can anyone who have been to AC tell me if the interviews are competency-based or technical or both? I have an invitation to Citi AC for the finance division next week.
Thanks!

nah mine was in S&T at MS with both MS and Barcap, have you heard anything? anymore coming up?

I’m still waiting to be invited to AC. Has anyone else applied to IB through SEO London?