Selection Centre HSBC International Management Program

Credit Suisse
Goldman Sachs

Dear all,

I will be having my selection centre for the IM-program of HSBC shortly. Does anyone have experience in this? Any information on the format of the day (e.g. type of exercises) would be very helpful.
I can give information in return regarding the Assessment Centres of Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse and Merrill Lynch for their graduate positions so let me know.

Thanks in advance,

All the best,

Martin, how did it take for you to get invitation after the phone interview?

hey martin,

i cant provide information for HSBC as i was not sucessfull at the test stage.

but could tell me about the assessment centre for goldman sachs grad position please i would be grateful, and also any interview infmration if there were any before assessments.

thank you

hey CK,

i would just like to ask you, did u know immediately if u were not successful at the test stage? because I just completed the tests yesterday and now my status is : on hold, plus i got an email saying that they are reviewing and will get back to me in a couple of weeks. i’m just wondering if this is good news or bad news. thanks!

hey CK…

could u please tell me if u din’t make it thru the personality test or the initial shl ones… i have to take the personality test shortly…

cheers!