Santander tests

Santander

Hi,

has anyone done the Santander numerical and verbal tests. If so could you give me some info in terms of format. shl etc. I have 5 days to do them - any help would be great.

Cheers

hi, have you since completed the test? if so could you tell me the format. Is it SHL? and if so how many questions where there in each test? (if you remember)
thanks for your help

hi ljones.

I completed the tests today. Verbal - 24 questions in 18 minutes. Numerical - 20 questions in 20 minutes. shl

I thought verbal was fine had ,1 minute to spare lol! then again the questions have wee tricks in them here and there so I am still not confident. Remain focused and have plenty of practice (I bought the wiki tests which were harder to be honest). Same goes for the numerical.

I struggled for time on numerical, had 1 minute for the last 3 questions so pretty much gambled on them.

Final word: PRACTICE !

hey Pabs.

Thanks for your reply.
I do hate those annoying questions in the verbal where you don’t know whether it is false or cannot say. And then i always feel like its incorrect when i say cannot say too many times!

Anyway your feedback is much appreciated and I’m gonna get on with some practising now so I’ll be ready to do the test tomorrow.

Out of interest which scheme did you apply to?

Fingers crossed for us both!

Hi, for practice tests specifically for Santander visit here:

http://www.slideshare.net/yomtej/santander-numerical-test-sample

I found it useful!

Hi is this a part of the assessment centre test/ or the pre screening.

I did a test with these guys and passes the telephone interview stages.

However, I thought salary was a little low so I decided on a career in trading.

How much were Santander offering and have you began on your trading career yet? Where - is it a proprietary firm?

Hi, guys.
I’ve just taken numerical test. But I didn’t receive email either inviting me to complete verbal test or that i didn’t pass it.

Does it mean I failed the test?

I have been invited for a telephone interview at santander…has anyone done this before? what can i expect please…i need info ASAP…

I have been invited for a telephone interview at santander…has anyone done this before? what can i expect please…i need info ASAP…

How long did it take Santander to send you an email containing the link to the verbal test after you did the numerical test?

Thanks!

Hi,

I just did the numerical test for Santander 1 hour ago and have not received any further email from them. How long after you took the numerical test did they send you a reply (either a link to the verbal test or rejection)?

Thanks!

I’m about to do the numerical aptittude test, can anyone tell me what the topics are? E.g. percentages, ratios etc?