Santander Telephonic Interview - Personal Banking Advisor

Santander

I just attended a telephonic interview with Santander for Personal Banking Adivsor role.

the following were the questions asked…

Tell me a situation when you provided Excellent Customer Service?

Explain a time you worked as a Team?

Time when you have worked towards a Sales Target?

How did you achieve your target as a Team & What effort did you put in as a Individual & as a Team?

Hope this helps

thnx.Did they tell you the result of phone interview immediately or they told you that they would email you in couple of days??

Has anyone attended the second round of the interview for Personal Banker, Santander?

Can you pls tell me how it went regarding the questions and role play scenario, if any?

Would be happy if you could help?

I passed the telephonic interview for personal banker advisor Romford market branch London and afterwards invited for the face to face interview. It also went good but still they rejected me. I am very very disappointed. Don’t know why they did this. See the response they gave me:

“Feedback from the interview is that although you gave some good answers, the Branch Manager felt that you didn’t demonstrate enough enthusiasm or passion for the role. She has mentioned that although your answers were good she is looking for someone with more drive. Again, I appreciate that this may be disappointing but the Branch Manager has overall say of who they take on in their branch. We wish you the best of luck in the future”

Hi Shez,
Don’t be disappointed… Keep trying you will get a better one soon. Take this feedback as a constructive one !

Saz

Thanks Saz a lot but still can’t able to understand what I would do better to satisfy Satander’s branch manager as her immediate response was extremely positive as I was 100% sure that I have got the job. But that’s not the case.

what were the questions asked by branch manager i have interview next week

I have a telephone nterview tomorrow for the personal advisor position and I would like to know what are the questions they will ask??? Im very nervous can anyone help me out pls??? Thank you

Hi what they asked me was few numerical questions 2-3 competency questions and what do you think the role will involve. Don’t be nervous be confident and cool. Prepare percentage calculations and keep a calculator with you.he may also ask you why do you want to join Santander so read about the company and the role and also prepare for competency questions like
Tell me about a time when you went over and above for a customer? Answer this using the Star method. Don’t keep rambling on keep it concise.He may also ask you a little bit about your cv. That’s all it won’t be stressful don’t worry it will be fine. Let me know how it goes. If you made it he will tell you on the call and call you for assessment centre in the branch.

Hi what they asked me was few numerical questions 2-3 competency questions and what do you think the role will involve. Don’t be nervous be confident and cool. Prepare percentage calculations and keep a calculator with you.he may also ask you why do you want to join Santander so read about the company and the role and also prepare for competency questions like
Tell me about a time when you went over and above for a customer? Answer this using the Star method. Don’t keep rambling on keep it concise.He may also ask you a little bit about your cv. That’s all it won’t be stressful don’t worry it will be fine. Let me know how it goes. If you made it he will tell you on the call and call you for assessment centre in the branch.