Santander - Telephone Interview Questions

Santander

I have a telephone interview for Santander for the Credit Risk Graduate programme.
Just curious to whether anyone has experienced this interview or could provide me some tips / question hints.

Thank You

Hi there,

I, too, have a telephone interview for the Risk Graduate programme tomorrow. Would you be able to share your experience as to what questions I can expect and what other preparation I should do?

Thanks

Hi people,
Has anyone had telephone interview with Santander Finance Summer Internship program? If so could you please help which questions asked during the interview?

Many thanks

@alty55

I had mine a few weeks ago for a grad scheme but assume questions will be the same.

Why your chosen business area?
A time you had to work under pressure
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS TIME?
DESCRIBE A TIME WHEN YOU HAD TO WORK/LEAD IN A TEAM
DESCRIBE A CHALLENGE YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH
DESCRIBE A TIME YOU HAD TO SERVE A CUSTOMER WITH EXCELLENCE

Please use the STAR format when answering every question as it helped me pass the interview.

Good luck!

Hi guys!!! yesterday I had a telephone interview and it was really nice!!! THANK YOU very much to everybody who shared with the questions!!! they are the same!!! without you I couldn’t clear the interview. I was informed today. They said it’s not a guarantee but still!!! you are great!!!

Hi there,
Has anyone had telephone interview with Santander for Personal Banker position? If so could you please provide me some tips / question hints. I have been told that I have to give examples of customer service, meeting targets and team work. Would you know any more details? My telephone interview is next week.
Many Thanks.
KPS

Many thanks

Hi there,
How is ur interview going? I will have one interview for personal banker tomorrow. Would you share some interview questions?

Many thanks
Lin