Santander Personal Banking Advisor- Telephone Interview

Santander

Hi Guys,

I have my phone interview with Santander on Thursday. Has anyone had a phone interview recently and can remember the questions, how it went etc

any help very appreciated.

hi how long did it take them to get back to you i am still waiting for decision on my whether i got telephone interview and how did you apply for other graduate position with santander i applied for finance and am throught to next stage i hope that wont clase with my pba role or would it?

Hi, chrismccloskey1, how was your interview going? I just got the email which ask me to arrange time for the telephone interview. Would you mind give some tips on your tele interview? Thank you very much!

Please has anyone applied for the Poupart Graduate Scheme? i got interview wed not sure how to pepare or any tips? and also for those who has applied for santader APB i got email saying i got throught to the initinal screening stage and i need to wait for email saying am through to telpehone interview please what does that sentence mean does it mean am definite getting telephone interview or not?

Hi Guys,

@r8 Syder - As far as im aware you can apply for as many as you want. I applied on the 7th Jan got email back asking me to call them to book a telephone interview on the Monday 8th i tink it was.

Im just leaving work will post a few hints when i get home. Has anyone done the telephone interview and heard back ? are you all graduates or applying

Hi .I have got my telephone interview tommorow.Please if sumone can help me to know what to expect?? Do they tell you the results immediately or they take time??? please give sum tips urgently. thanks

How did everyone get on ? anyone got their face to face interview ? im still waiting after being passed to the recruuting manager

How did everyone get on ? anyone got their face to face interview ? im still waiting after being passed to the recruuting manager

Hi I have just completed a telephone interview for personal banking advisor, they told me i will be forwarded for short listing , the whole process can take six weeks. For me its a joke, they are not bothered about turnover. cost cutting outsourcing with regards to recruitment.