Santander graduate scheme 2017

Santander

Guys I’ve just been invited to the Ac for London office. Is on 4th of September. Good luck to everyone

Have an assessment centre on 7th aug, anyone already had theirs?

I’ve got mine on the 7th as well :smiley:

can someone suggest what kind of questions can be expected for video interview? Thanks.

Hello guys. I guess few of you had the assesment day already. Could you please give us few tips on how to prepare? Mine is on the 4th of September

Hey! Have you had your AC? How was it? Would you like to share some experience with us! Thank you so much!

I have had my video interview on 1st Aug, but I have not received any reply yet. I am a little bit nervous now…

I had my video interview at the end of July and haven’t heard a thing. NERVOUS as well and ANXIOUS. They say will get back within two weeks

Yeah I had my video interview early June and haven’t heard back.

The same, I received that email too.

I got a call few days after the video interview. I hope they will get back to you soon

hey, How did it go? Have you heard back and can you offer any advise please?

Hi xuzai! Do you remember the questions for the video interview! If you do, would you mind sharing with me a couple of examples because I am from overseas and I really need to prepare in advance for it! CHEERS

Hi KC97! Do you remember the questions for the video interview! If you do, would you mind sharing with me a couple of examples because I am from overseas and I really need to prepare in advance for it! CHEERS

Hi @Agnes_H ! Do you remember the questions for the video interview! If you do, would you mind sharing with me a couple of examples because I am from overseas and I really need to prepare in advance for it! CHEERS

@Manolis_Skoufos Hope you are well, do you mind me asking how your AC was?

Hey George . It took 3 hours to complete. People were very friendly and we had all the information in order to complete it. There was a group exercise a presentation interview and individual meetings with two managers.

really appreciate your quick response, could you elaborate a little on the interview questions and the group exercise? - Do you also have a Oct 2019 start?

In the group exercise you have 20 min to discuss a scenario with the other people. I’m not sure if it’s going to be the same. And the interview is very relaxed not very technical. They want to see your motivations and if you are a good fit. When is your assesment? No it’s for January 2019 start

Hi @Manolis_Skoufos1 thank you so much for the info provided. Do you mind sharing what was the individual presentation about? Also, I thought that it would be October-November the starting time cos this was they said in the video interview.